Adtoma Fusion is a client server system consisting of a desktop client application installed on a local PC which is used to connect to the Adtoma Fusion server. Before installing the client application, please verify that the system requirements are met.
- PC running Windows 7 or higher.
- Apple MAC running Windows 7 or higher via Apple’s Boot Camp or Parallels, VMware Fusion, or similar.
- Additional software: Windows .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Screen resolution: 1280x800px (1440×900 px is recommended)
Installing the client application
- Start the installation process by clicking the FusionClient.exe link that was recieved from Adtoma´s Support team.
- Click Browse and choose a location to save the file to.
- Click Extract to start the installation process.
- Follow the installation wizard and complete the installation.
The Fusion Client is now installed and is ready to use. To login, double-click the AdtomaFusionClient.exe.
The Adtoma Fusion Client is equipped with automatic updates so a new version is detected, it will automatically start downloading and initiate the installation process. You may be prompted to approve installation as well as complete the installation wizard.
Note: For automatic update the client should be installed in “My documents” or “Desktop”.